We're proud to say that the only complaints we get about our food is that there is too much of it. Many people comment that the food they eat on the treks is the best they get whilst in Peru.
A sample menu is as follows:
- Breakfast - Porridge, toast, butter, jam, pancakes, fruit salad, yogurt with hot chocolate, coffee and a variety of teas.
- Snack - Every day you are provided with a snack to eat whilst trekking, this is usually something like a power bar + fruit or biscuits + fruit.
- Lunch - Soup + a main course ranging from Lomo Saltado, Causa Rellena, Trout, Spaghetti Bolagnese etc. served with rice and garlic bread
- Happy Hour - Every afternoon around 5pm we serve hot chocolate, tea, popcorn, biscuits, bread and jam, etc.
- Dinner - See the main courses served at lunch.